Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Boudicca's Boys Back to Normalcy Part I

In the car today Son#3 shouts to us, “Mom!!! Son#2 said if my nuts explode that my weenie will turn into a girl’s weenie. Is that true?!!!”

Wha? First, my kids know the names for body parts, this is just what they call it and I have other things to fight, like grammar. Second, Son#2 is sitting there laughing his butt off while this is happening. Third, is this a common thing with boys? Wondering what would happen if their nuts explode?

I just kept saying, “Your nuts aren’t going to explode.” Reply, “Oh yeah? How do you know and if they do, do I get a girl’s weenie?”

I took a different approach at one point, “What in the world would make your nuts explode?” Reply, “I don’t know! Son#2 said!”

Final approach from me, “That’s it. I’m sick of it. No more talking about nuts exploding. It won’t happen and no, you can never have a girl weenie.” I didn’t think it was the time to talk about sex change operations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

ROTFLMAO!

So THAT'S what I'm missing by not having kids :-)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home