Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

On a Positive Note...

The Great Omnipotent One will not have cable for awhile. He's cool with that except... The Bowden Bowl is this weekend. (That is Clemson vs. FSU for you non Southern Football folk.) Since they don't have cable, it's 'like watching snow with voices' as my Mom put it. So TGOO ran out today to buy a pair of rabbit ears. Why am I thinking that all those readers below the age of 30 may not know what rabbit ears are?

TGOO got THE LAST PAIR of rabbit ears. My Mom said he was so excited, he called her from his cell phone while in the store and said, "ooo! Should I get ice cream too?!!!"

Heh heh heh!

My Mom and I then started to compare what is in our freezers. We're all hesitant to buy too much food. My Mom has assorted nuts and ice in her freezer. I have bread and ice in mine. I bought my first ice cream a few days ago.

Now you know what TGOO and Mom will be doing on Sunday. Watching the Bowden Bowl with rabbit ears and ice cream. Life is very very good!

3 Comments:

Blogger littlejoe said...

I haven't had cable for two years. I know exactly what rabbit ears are, and I love them. It allows me to watch such enlightened broadcasts as C-BS news, and all those reality TV shows fox has running. (/sarcasm)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

I actually owned a set of rabbit ears a few years back, living out in the country. Had the deluxe ones with the electonic power-booster amplifier thingy.

Better than I thought they'd be :-)

7:37 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

I'm waiting to see how it goes. I'm kind of surprised he's not been on the phone with Cox every day... then again, maybe he has!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home