Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Fashion Disaster on the Horizon?

Wow. That 1 Guy’s nephew came up with much more a cerebral question of the week than any of my boys! While my little guy is asking what happens if his nuts explode, T1G’s dude is asking about bodily functions of certain professionals. Cracked me up!

Today while at soccer practice for Son#2, Son#3 found a haircut on an 8 year old he swears he wants. The little boy had a mullet. I can’t do it. I’ve let my kids damn near have their heads shaved. I’ve bought more hair gel for spikey hair than you can imagine. They’ve worn it spiked all over, spiked only in the front, and slicked back. I own more hair product for them, than I do for me. But I have to draw the line somewhere and my youngest is not having a mullet cut. I’m still pushing for a high and tight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

Oh come on. Just think of all the wonderful blackmail pictures down the road.

Hey - he's so active he might end up being the new Billy Ray Cirus!!! (kidding)

9:42 PM  
Blogger littlejoe said...

Behold....the power of Mullet.

www.mulletoftheweek.com

8:54 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

You want style? Perm him up with a big-ass afro:

http://charles.loveofcolor.org/me/charles-afro.jpg

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell him his uncle says mullets are not cool.


Toluca Nole

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home