Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Man Chests... Ain't Life Grand?!!!

Blog Sistuh Tammi reminded me that I wanted to Post about this... I've been so wigged out about my folks and Ivan I completely forgot.

OK, so Harvey asked for Boob pix (his round up of pictures is HERE) and so Blog Bruddah Johnny Oh! posted THIS, to which he got a scolding from Blog Faddah. So he went back and posted THIS entry, which of course, me being a man chest lovin' girl that I am, made me very happy. But THEN, Johnny Oh! threw down the gauntlet to Harv, so Harvey posted a picture in return, HERE.

Ahhh.... life is very very good. I love man chests. It's good to be me! *Grin*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here to please my lady, here to please. :^)

Johnny - Oh
Closet Extremist

8:19 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

Yeah, Don't ya just love it when WE get the presents! ;)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home