Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

They're Baaaaaack!

The Munchkins.  I am speechless.  It is just so horrible and yet Sally and Alex made it so damn hysterical.  You have to start over at Sally’s with what happened last night. Then move over where Alex does an Evil Glen spin on the entire thing.

On a more serious note, I find it all disturbing and think they have handled it far better than I. 

Since my whole suggestion to them about Alex answering the door with a shotgun next time seems to be out of the question, it IS the UK not Alabama or Florida you know, then I believe that next time Alex needs to mess up his hair and do his best maniacal Jack Nicholson impression from the Shining and open the door, Axe in hand and say, “Heere’s Johnny!”. 

Scary scary people, the Munchkins. 

Update:  here is Sally's new solution... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home