Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Don't Waste My Damn Money

In today’s paper they talk about Bobby Fischer, that chess master who is living in self imposed exile.  (Update: The old link did not work, I found out through S., so I found a BETTER article at MSNBC that gives more detail about past and present with Bobby.)  I guess Japan is thinking about sending him back to us since he broke some American Law that said Americans were not to be doing business with the former Yugoslavia in the ‘80s. He played a game of chess over there, winning 3M dollars and so he’s been living abroad ever since.
 
I think we should look at this simplistically.  The guy is a jerk.  He hates America. He hates Jews, although his mother was a Jew.  (Sounds like he needs Freud more than he needs America.)  He’s a freak of nature.  He’s a bigot. He obviously does not want to be American. So why are we going to bother with this jerk?  Revoke his citizenship and let him be French. He’s a big Merde tete anyway. Why are we going to waste money on this boorish clod?  He was happy with the 9/11 attacks.  Don’t bring him back here!  WE DO NOT WANT HIM!  Save that money and do something useful with it.  Support our troops, feed some homeless, or even get more strays neutered and spayed, but let’s not spend one red cent convicting this guy for being a creep.  Just revoke his citizenship and make him a man without a Nation.  The man plays a GAME for a living.  Give me a break.  Send him to France. They're full of jerks.  He'll feel at home.
 
While I’m on the topic of things that waste money, if Boudicca were Queen again, all people guilty of grievous crimes against children would die.  There would be no wasting money on trying to rehab them.  If there is DNA evidence, there would be no trial.  Immediate execution, do not pass go, do not collect $200.  My blogsister on my father’s side… oh wait, there are two of them, on Grau’s side, Anathematized over at Cleanse the World; Rivers of Blood, talks about a little girl she knows, age 12, that has had the horror of all horrors happen to her within the past week.  (She doesn’t go into gory detail.  She cares about this girl.)  This child is lucky to be alive.  Why do we spend money on criminals like this?  They have DNA proof now.  Run it through, prove it was him, then BLAMMO!, off him.  He needs killin’.  I personally prefer a slow painful death, but we have this thing about cruel and unusual punishment in this country, so pick your poison, electrocution, hanging, firing squad, I don’t care.  If Boudicca were Queen it would happen swiftly.  Sex offenders are not rehabable, in particular those that prey on children.  It was put to me another way, by my sister, who has had to work with the scum of the Earth in her past life before her current corporate job.  Just as a heterosexual man looks at a beautiful woman and feels the lust and want to have her, that is how these child sex offenders look at children.  It is inherent in their genetic code, a screw up, and it is not changeable.  This crime is punishable by death in my world. Period.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

I stand right beside you on this one!! Don't mess with the babies damnit!! That is about the quickest way to see me go from sweet (ok, maybe not sweet) easy going (ok, maybe not easy going) - That's the quickest way to PISS ME OFF!!

And I hate that we just continue to throw money at these asswipes. Just Kill 'em. Period. They have no morals, no values that are an asset to society. They serve no purpose but the hurt destroy. They fill another definition of terrorist. Kill Em.

deep breath, more coffee. OK - I agree 100% with the views that you have expressed here.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Death? Too easy.

Chemical castration.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, where'd all this Bobby Fischer hate come from?

The link doesn't work, but I'm not sure not wanting to go to jail because of $3M you won fairly, with your own skill, and is simply going to get ripped away from you because of a crappy trade law, is such a bad thing.
I certainly don't translate "If I move back to the US I'm going to jail and the government is going to take my earned fortune away" into "I hate America."

I think the man probably just weighed his options, and moving back to America, regardless of if he likes it or not, was simply not in his best interest.

But again, the link doesn't work, and I haven't read the article - so maybe there was something there that I didn't catch (such as how allowing him back into the country is going to cost us anything).

-S

3:06 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

S, I updated the link. Bobby is a prima donna. Actually, his living abroad in protest of this money he feels he won fair and square does not bother me. What bothers me was his praise for the 9/11 attacks. That and his bigotry against Jews makes him a jerk. Anyway, the article is up, so take a look.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, interesting article.

I can definately see your point now.

-S

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home