Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Awaiting a cat shot...

So tell me, do all cats sound like small jet engines? All night long while I sleep, I hear this low rumble next to me. I've heard about purring, but this, this seems to emanate from every fur follicle in her body. I'm half expecting to find this energy launch the damn bed into orbit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

Heh. Aircraft carrier humor :-)

Some cats are whisper quiet, others can be mistaken for a thunderstorm.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

Ahhh! I was wondering if anyone would get that, but suspected you would. :) I think That 1 Guy may have. He was a Marine.

I may actually sleep tonight without that furry noisemaker. Do you know, she actually used me as a launch pad in the middle of the night? I get better sleep with three kids.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you slept great along side Espy! She simulates the peaceful sound inside a womb. And by the way, she misses you. She slept on your side last night.

Morrigan

8:00 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

Wha? Are you kidding? I guarantee you that Mom did not rumble when we were in utero. Well, maybe when she ate too much greasy food, but I don't think there was anything 'peaceful' about that!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home