Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Time Warp?

When my friend called me about the job, near the end of the conversation I said, “I haven’t seen any of these people in 5 years. I was 21 when I started working for our original company. That’s how they probably remember me. I’m going to be 40 next year. They’re going to look at me and say, ‘wow, she got old and fat.’”

She got real quiet and then whispered in the phone, “Don’t worry… everyone got old and fat.”

I love women.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

“Don’t worry… everyone got old and fat.”

They're gonna hate you. **Big Grin**

10:00 PM  
Blogger Feisty said...

The sisterhood!

If you decide to return, don't worry, by lunch time you'll be looking at all those people and secretly singing to yourself "I feel pretty, oh, so pretty..."

10:14 PM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Trust Christina. I have seen some of those people. Sitting on their butts all day has not been kind to them. Big GRIN.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home