Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Carnival of the Recipes is UP!

The Carnival of the Recipes, hosted this week by David of Glittering Eye, is up and running... HERE! There are some awesome recipes up, once again.

And if anyone out there has a recipe for a no kidding really great dressing, as in Turkey stuffing you serve on the side at Thanksgiving, please let me know as I am desperate. I refuse to use Stove Top and it has come to my attention that I am doing Thanksgiving this year. You haven't done Thanksgiving until you've done it for an Italian family. Blech. I see hours and hours of cooking and not enough sleep. Can you tell I'm really not looking forward to it?

I digress... so I'm an excellent cook except for the dressing. And if additionally anyone has a recipe for an Oyster dressing, that would be awesome as Oyster dressing is my fave. Unfortunately, I have a dinner guest allergic to shellfish, so I have to have both...

4 Comments:

Blogger Caltechgirl said...

I have a really great sausage stuffing recipe that is pretty easy for as complicated as it looks. I'll send it to you as soon as I dig it out!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Caltechgirl said...

It should be in your inbox by now :)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

One of the "mothers" in my life does a great oyster dressing. If it's Mama Vi, I'll email it this weekend. If it's not Mama Vi, that means it's my ex mother-in-law, and you'll have to find it somewhere else.

I love ya Bou, but not even for you will I call that witch. ;-)

7:26 AM  
Blogger littlejoe said...

Hey Boudicca!

I will get the recipe for my Dads' giblet stuffing. It is very Italian, and is quite tasty, all filled with cheese and garlic, and such. As soon as I am able to get it, I will E-Mail it to ya. For a reference that won't matter to you, it is very close to my meatball recipe, only it has gizzards, and livers in it. Quite tasty.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home