Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Carnival of the Recipes and a New Blog

The Carnival of the Recipes is up!!! Catch it at Prochein Amy's. I LOVE her blog, so stop by and take a look at the Carnival. I have been remiss in participating, but will be in the next couple weeks.

On to blog news... the munuvians have been good enough to welcome me into their blog clan. Pixy has my new site set up, all I need to do is fix it up to what I want it to look like and start to blog. I expect to convert over by 15 January. (My theory here is if I've announced the date, I have to do it!)

So to you bloggers that read me, if you ARE NOT on my blogroll, yet I am on yours, it is a mistake on my part. Please throw me your blog address and I will put it on my NEW blogroll at my new site. To my bloggers currently on my blogroll, your technorati profile may start showing a different site linking you. That will be my new site. Don't switch me yet! Yes, I will be doing my own Technorati research to see who all has linked me so I can link in return, I just don't want to miss anyone.

I will announce when I've made the final move... so you know and I'll have a link up at this site directing you.


5 Comments:

Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Congrats, Bou! Can't wait to check out the new digs!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

It would be cool is your new site was up before you host the Carnival of Recipes.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Our Boudicca is becoming a Munuvian! Congrats! I can't wait to see what you do with the new place, when you're not limited to a standard Blogger template!

- songstress7 (who refuses to register with Blogger)

7:17 PM  
Blogger Feisty said...

Happy New Year, Bou!

Looking forward to seeing you at your new place!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Dash said...

Please be sure to let me know where to find you after you move.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home