Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Just Hope I'm Not Laughing Last...

I’m sorry, but I cannot help but laugh. I know, I know, it is bad to laugh when someone is dying, but this thing with Arafat is just cracking me up.

His wife, what a whack, it is just thrilling me to no end that a woman has them so spooled up. She’s completely yanking their chain and there is not really much they can do… for now…although I feel certain that will change.

And the French… ahhhh, gotta love the French. Their laws are basically siding with Arafat’s bride… if she doesn’t want to feed information about his ‘alive, serious, but stable’ status, then NOBODY gets information. So the French laws are aiding in this whole debacle.

Is he alive? Is he dead? I think he is neither. Have you ever seen someone hooked up to life support? It’s this weird state of neitherness. Or at least it appears to be… they really are dead. The skin takes on that clay feel of death as there is no real cellular living, no circulation. Me thinks that is where he is… and I think Arafat’s wife intends for him to stay that way until whatever is bothering her gets resolved.

This will be interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

You know the saying, paybacks are a bitch....

well I think you take it literally this time.

She's earned this little bit of satisfaction.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arafat is Schrodinger's cat.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home