Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Guest Blogging

I am guest blogging at VW's of One Happy Dog Speaks has her father has passed away and she is traveling for the funeral. Her Dad was a wonderful man and I am grieving deeply for the family, but am taking solace in the fact he is not suffering. Always the planner, VW left me much happy stuff to post and some pictures of her wonderfully smoochy little men. I will start tomorrow.

I am also guest blogging for Jack over at Random Fate and just posted my newest post over there, on the approval for the Cleveland Clinic to perform the first face transplant. I've been thinking a lot about it since it was released to the news a couple weeks ago...

1 Comments:

Blogger Feisty said...

Wow. Your blog, VW's blog, Jack's blog, and a new job on Monday. Let's not mention three boys and a husband...I think you define multi-tasking, lady.

Hang in there, you're doing a great job!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home