Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Warm Fuzzies

Have you ever touched something and it left some sort of imprint on your nerves? Kind of as if you could still feel the pressure of the object upon your flesh, minutes later?

My husband had to run by the house at the very end of his lunch yesterday as he forgot something for a meeting. I was in the kitchen starting dinner already. Before he made his way to the garage on his way out, he swung by the kitchen and kissed me. Then just as quickly, he was gone.

Fifteen minutes later, I was in the car going to pick up Son#3 from school. As I was listening to the radio, my lips were tingley. A pressure feeling. I was rubbing my lips and thought, "Why do they feel like this? It feels like I've kissed someone" and then I remembered... my Better Half had kissed me 15 minutes before... and the pressure of his lips upon mine lingered.

It was a good feeling.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

**sigh** What a great feeling....

7:22 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

I'm getting tingly just reading this :-)

7:27 AM  
Blogger Tammi said...

This makes me smile. What a gift. :)

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Penthouse,
Usually I think your letters are complete bullsh_t, but this really happened to me...


(sorry)
Toluca Nole

2:25 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

Ahhh... nothing like comments from a sibling... :)

Where the hell ya been? I wasn't sure you were frickin' reading anymore!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been out rooting for truffles, mostly. :)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home