Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

And In The Morning... Let's Have Waffles!

OK, maybe not waffles. But this week for Carnival of the Recipes, I'm still doing breakfast! This is great when there is a lot of company staying the night, although I do think that in a couple years, this will be something that my three boys sit down and polish off in 5 minutes. It's quick and easy, but it does have a long baking time. Enjoy! (Remember, send recipes by midnight tonight to recipe.carnival(at) gmail.com)

Bacon and Egg Casserole

• ¼ cup of butter
• 4 cups of seasoned croutons*
• 8 eggs
• ½ tsp of dry mustard
• 2 cups of milk
• 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese
• 12 oz package of bacon, cooked and crumbled

Melt butter and pour in 11x7x2 inch pan. Coat bottom of pan. Spread croutons on bottom, followed by cheese. Beat eggs, add milk and dry mustard, beating together. Pour on top of croutons and cheese. Spread crumbled bacon on top of casserole. Bake at 325 deg for 40-50 minutes or until casserole is set. Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving. Serves 6-8.

*4 cups of seasoned croutons is the equivalent of 1 6 ounce box of Mrs. Cubbison’s Seasoned Restaurant Style Croutons.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like one that John and I will try - like most of your recipes are!


Thanks for sharing!

Beth

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home