Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Quizzy Stuff

Y'all are watching the Debate and I cannot. I just have this thing about watching the team I'm routing for; in a big game I fear watching them lose and being let down. Remember, I'm not a BIG Bush fan, I just cannot stand Kerry, I think he's a scary prospect and I frickin' LOATHE his very scary wife.

That said, I was surfing and hopped over to Hog On Ice to show my husband THESE pix of Kerry (my husband is giving me updates and my first question was, "Is Kerry still orange?") and I happened to see this quiz, Which Tarot Card are you. Steve at HOI is the Devil. He said Acidman, over at GutRumbles from where he pilfered the link, was also the Devil. (Surprise.) Below is what I got and I find it fitting as I tell people all the time and have even blogged it, "I have an overdeveloped sense of justice."


The Justice Card
You are the Justice card. Justice preserves the
harmony of the world. Working with opposite
forces, Justice does not seek to criticize or
condemn but rather to accept. The idea behind
the card justice is that opposite forces are
complementary; you could not have good without
evil or light without darkness. Justice's
position is to make sure that if a thing is out
of balance, the weight of its energy is
realigned with its opposite force. This card is
also a card of humour, for it is in pointing
out contrary positions that humour is often
found. The attitude that is found in the
humourous person, being able to shift
perspective and flow with an instinct, is
important in the maintenance of good balance.
Image from The Blue Moon Tarot Deck.
http://www.themysticeye.com/pics/bluemoon.htm


Which Tarot Card Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

I'm the Sun.

Usually that would be spot on.

10:24 PM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Devil for me. Hmmmm

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the Star card. I shine light into darkness.

-Morrigan

10:35 AM  
Blogger Contagion said...

I am Judgement.

It's better then being some dark evil thing that usually is what I come up with on these quizes...

10:42 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

John... this is very funny. My Dad got Universe (which I will put at the end here) and the e-mail between family members regarding this has been hysterical. Especially with my sister. Anyway, it has made me wonder what he would have gotten 15-20 years ago (he is now 64), where you are now. I have no idea what the other cards are. So far, I think what you got is the closest to what we thought he would get... Universe is as follows:

You are the Universe card, sometimes called the World card. The Universe is the complete, perfect whole. The spiritual path has come to an end and enlightenment is reached. Events have reached completion. The different facets of your life are well-integrated and harmoniously balanced. This is an ideal state in which to rest and feel the true state of your vibrant physical being. Your creative potential is maximized and you have achieved goals that you have set for yourself in the past. After enjoying the pleasure of this state, a new cycle can begin with new challenges and triumphs that will keep you feeling alive and keep building on the foundations you have planted thus far.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home