Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Kerry Sucks

You will find through reading my blog that I'm not in love with Bush, but I LOATHE Kerry. I'm pretty middle of the road, registered Republican, vote more Republican than anything else, but don't vote party line. I will not vote for Kerry. Come election day, if some freak accident occurs and suddenly nobody is alive to run against Kerry, I'm writing in Gumby. Or Dan Quayle. Or Eddie Murphy playing Gumby. So I will be taking a lot of pot shots at Kerry on my blog. Right now I don't see myself doing pages of rants against him, but I will take a fair number of pot shots, and every now and then, I'll carry on a bit more than usual. I'm sure there is a blog rant up my sleeve in the near future about how I find him completely uncharasmatic, lifeless, dishrag-like, ugly, sexually unappealing, untrustworthy, slimy, etc. Trust me, I can go on for pages of adjectives.

As for the title of this post, "Kerry Sucks". If it offends, too bad. I don't sugar coat things and it's my blog. I've heard way too many times in my life, "Wow, don't hold back. Tell us how you REALLY feel." I call it as I see it. Kerry sucks.

That said, I'm sure the following is NOT true, but I thought it was very funny!

Apache Warrior Kerry
During a campaign tour of the Apache Nation Wednesday, Democratic
presidential candidate John Kerry said he had a plan to increase every
Native American's income by $40,000 a year. Senator Kerry refused repeated
requests for details of his plan. However, he also told the Apaches that
during his Senate career, he has voted YES 9,637 times....for every Indian
issue ever introduced.

Before his departure, the Apache Tribe presented the Presidential candidate
a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, Running Eagle.

After Kerry left, tribal officials explained that Running Eagle is a bird so
full of shit it can't fly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Contagion said...

When I right in someone for a position, I always write myself in.

Contagion 2004!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

"running eagle"

LOL! :-)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home