Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Guess this Language

OK, folks, time for a contest, "Guess this Language". Here is a website, take a look at it and tell me what language it's in. I'm usually pretty good at recognizing languages since I've taken six (6), fluent in none but English I might add, but this one I do not know.

The winner gets... (tapping my fingers on my desk) to be recognized on my blog as the winner. That means maybe me and one or two other people will know you're the winner! Yee haa!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My own personal guess would be Hungarian, or Romanian, or ..... I have an aunt who is slavic, and this looks close, but not close enough. Actually, I'm clueless! I'll go with Hungarian!

That 1 Guy

12:41 AM  
Blogger littlejoe said...

Hmmm....it's all greek to me.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home