Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Today’s questions regarding MLK

From my 5 year old, “Was Martin Luther King killed by a drunk or by a bad guy?”

No clue where that question came from. Killed by a drunk? Hunh.

From my 7 year old, the MLK expert who is also studying for his 1st Holy Communion, “Mom, do you know why Martin Luther King is not a Saint?”

I’m in Publix, I’m tired of playing 20 questions, it's 5:30 and I'm beat, and the two I have with me are perpetually touching/grabbing/hitting each other, making me nuts, so I said, “No. Why? Because he’s not Catholic?”

“No, Mom.”, he replied, “Because he DID NOT peform a miracle. He was only a good person. Not a saint.”

Well, now I can sleep tonight since this was all clarified.

1 Comments:

Blogger Feisty said...

I'm learning a lot from your children.

;-)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home