Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Carnival of the Recipes is UP!

Blog Daughter VW of One Happy Dog speaks did an AMAZING job with this weeks Carnival of the Recipes! She received an enormous number of entries and she really really did a smashing job. Computer Engineer, Sleepless Mom, and Recipe Blogger Extraordinaire. Take a look at all she received from all the fabulous blogging cooks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

She done good, didn't she!?!!!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Ahhhhh shucks... I had good teachers. Thanks for the compliments, it sure does help. Must say, some of those recipes are already on my calendar for cooking up this week - cause I got the ingredients already. Yummy yummy.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home